Old January 7th 04, 08:00 PM
C J Campbell

"Rich S." wrote in message
| "C J Campbell" wrote in message
|
| The city has every duty and right to mitigate dangerous situations. The
| city
| issued a lawful order.
|
| To quote Bill the Cat. "Pppphhhhhhwwwwwttttttt !"

Don't do that! Now you have clean your computer screen.

I'd rather fly with you than argue with you any day. Tell you what. Call
PAVCO at 800-645-3563 and put yourself on my schedule and N7277M any time
we are free. We'll go flying, my treat. If I get real ambitious, I'll even
make up some sort of " I Flew With the World Famous Flight Instructor"
certificate for you, suitable for framing.