Old October 16th 03, 02:11 PM
Stu Gotts

Marv's been a good guy for years. I started buying from him via TAP
in the late 80's. Possibly a road map for success.

On 15 Oct 2003 17:17:23 GMT, (TripFarmer) wrote:

Since I've read about other dealers let me tell you about Marv whom I've bought
from before. I ordered an ICOM A5 Transponder a few weeks ago and did a 2nd
day air. It was there ON TIME. But there was missing a rebate card and a card
to mail in to get a free headset adaptor. I called their 1-800 number and my
gosh......Marv answers and appologizes. I have both cards in my hand in 2
days. Now that's service.

Also, the ICOM rebate check came in a week or so and the adaptor came in about
2 weeks. I've never had that experience with rebates.

Go Marv Golden!

Trip