Old October 31st 03, 05:53 AM
Montblack

("JimC" wrote)
This got me curious about the situation that others have. So, how about

it?
How far do you live from your plane and how long do you typically spend
driving to get there?

Two townhouse blocks to the stop sign. Turn right

5 blocks, past the playground and skating rink, to the 4-way. Go straight
1/2 mile long winding road out to the highway.
Wait at light ....and wait ...and wait.

Cross the highway, past post office - go less than a mile.
Enter the North Gate.

If I enter by the tower, then drive down to the south end - add another
mile.

No plane (yet) but I still end up over there a lot. ANE Anoka-Blaine, MN.

--
Montblack