Old December 12th 03, 07:22 PM
TTA Cherokee Driver

ForFun177 wrote:

I currently own 3 early model Cessna 182's (2 182A's, 1 182B) I'm interested in
having one or two of them set up to tow banners. They are currently jump
planes, and I'd like to use them part time to advertise my business. Can anyone
point me to a company that makes the tow hooks for the 182's, and a place that
makes the banners, and the necessary other equipment.

Banner towing is under seige. Stadium owners have succeeded in getting
banner towing planes banned from their airspace during events,
ostensibly for "security" reasons. This is cut deeply into the business
and left more tow-ers competing for less available airspace.