Old December 30th 03, 12:03 AM
gix

Default Info for ELT910 NARCO

Hi,
I am an italian(for this excuse for my english)owning of P68 aircraft and I
have the product as in object.
My problems is two:
First when i activate the master battery switch the led on the remote
control switch flash and this every time i do this operation(exsist a
remedy)
Two my ELT go in tx emergency mode automatically whithout comand o crash(the
trasmitter is located near the reward door,is this the problem when i close
and open?).When i reset in according on the procedure of the manual the ELT
return on normal functionally,but in one case i due sobstitute the ELT
because the tx not recept the reset
Thank you in advance for all information