Old July 9th 03, 05:40 PM
RobertR237

In article , "Bushy"
writes:

clip all the crap

What I do here is to put a sprinkler on the roof and run it every time the
roof heats up. It oversprays on three or four sides (depends on hard I turn
it on) of my plane construction shed and as there are no gutters, waters the
gardens around it as well. If the wind is blowing it around, I have to close
the windows on one or two sides, but it's still the best cooling system for
the price I made it for:

1 old sprinkler found in my neighbours shed $0.00
1 garden hose from my neighbours back yard $0.00

At least on the farm, the water is available to do this without any problems
from neighbours or councils......

Hope this helps,
Peter

On really hot and sunny days that helps but not so much when its just 90
degrees and 90 percent humidity with broken clouds. I just love those daily
showers that cool things off for about 10 minutes before the sun comes back out
and produces a first quality steam bath.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)