Old March 12th 04, 03:18 PM
Dude

I know exactly what you mean. I feel cramped in a 182. I find that I
started squirming to get comfortable, though I did find plenty of room to
squirm.

Guess I will stick with low wings

PS, as someone who has driven a tank, I would have to say the Mooney is much
roomier and has less sharp things to bang yourself on. Also, the Mooney has
better visibility than either the M60 or the M1, except to the rear.

"markjen" wrote in message
Its the high windscreen and window arrangement that gives the Bo driver

an
impresssion of more size.

Impression or not, I feel terribly cramped in a Mooney and feel like I can
relax and move around in a Bonanza. Peering over the glareshield in a
Mooney makes me feel like I'm in a tank. But you're absolutely right - it
is subjective.

- Mark