Old August 13th 04, 04:30 PM
TaxSrv

"Rosspilot" wrote:
My email to NBC:
***************************

I read with disgust and contempt of your reporter's attempt to

"expose"
security lapses at a St Louis airport.

The relentless and unfair "piling on" General Aviation to instill

unwarranted
fear in a population that is basically ignorant about aviation is a

disservice.

I think it's worse than that. We have a President running for
reelection with pundits saying his best bet is to stir up this ****
even more. And the first apparent incident of attempted commandeering
of a GA aircraft is by the media, where the result could have been
stirring it up even worse. And a media they say is liberal and wants
Bush defeated. NBC's reasoning in this is baffling, or maybe a
conspiracy between the Bush campaign and NBC....?

Fred F.