Old August 13th 04, 04:30 PM
C Kingsbury

"C J Campbell" wrote in message ...

This seems incredibly dangerous. A lot of pilots have made the decision to
never allow themselves to be hijacked, no matter what. So these 'reporters'
start pulling out knives or other weapons:

My instinct would be to kill them without hesitation. Nor would I believe
them if they started claiming that they were only reporters. Any hijacker
could claim that.

Bloody awesome story. Great catch by the FBO team, and a reminder to
the rest of us that it's not just terrorists we need to be vigilant
against. The more we prove we can police ourselves well, the less the
public will demand government agencies to do it for us.

I strongly doubt these guys had any intention of pulling their toys
out in flight, but rather simply wanted to prove they had been able to
get them on. Even a reporter couldn't be that stupid.

-cwk.