Old September 11th 04, 02:13 AM
Jay Honeck

I buried it pretty deep in the website -- I didn't want casual hotel-guest
types stumbling over nonsense like this!

;-)

See it at http://alexisparkinn.com/fuel_truck.htm

--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
"Dave S" wrote in message
nk.net...
I was looking on your site (well the Hotel site, that is)for info
related to the Mighty Grape since the Velocity project I'm helping with
will be auto-gas powered... I remember pics and things were abound once
upon a time on some site somewhere...

I have checked several of the "truck and trailer supply" companies but
the tanks they have are placarded against using gasoline.. I'm sure its
a venting issue more than anything else.. but trying to do things
semi-safely...

So, if you still have that sort of stuff online, where is it kept.

Dave