Old September 15th 04, 03:20 AM
Bob Noel

In article YSM1d.178387$9d6.81094@attbi_s54, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

The rear section of a dorsal fin. Appears to be brand new. No holes
have
been drilled, except for the ones for the built-in captive nuts.
Probably fits Warriors, Archers, later Arrows, etc. The rear is marked
with part number 99619-02
http://www2.ari.net/jmasino/private/rear_dorsal.JPG

Hmmmm. I wonder if this fits my '74 Pathfinder? (It sure *looks* the
same...)

Mine is cracking badly, and we decided to replace it at the next annual.

Any idea how I can track down that part number? (I'm heading off to Reno
in
about 10 hours, so I prolly won't be around to answer. But if you can't
sell it, set it aside for me and I'll catch you when I get back...)

my (out-of-date?) parts list shows 99619-02 to be applicable
(among others) to pa-28-235 with serial numbers 28-721001 and up.

--
Bob Noel
Seen on Kerry's campaign airplane: "the real deal"