Old November 23rd 04, 03:08 PM
Fox Hound

I am planning a flight from Los Angeles to New Orleans for some much
needed R&R
during holidays. My wife does not like to fly more than two 4-hour legs a

day,
so my plan is to fly from EMT to ELP for fuel & lunch than to AUS

overnight.
Next morning we continue to NEW. For return trip, we will stop at AUS for

fuel
& lunch and ELP overnight. However, both AUS & ELP are big airports that

have never been to. Are they GA friendly? Can you recommend some GA

friendly
airports in their areas for overnight stop? Thanks.

Go to Georgetown to the north or San Marcos to the south instead of KAUS.