Old December 25th 04, 03:37 AM
SAC

We just switched to AOPAIA this month for the same reason with AVEMCO and
our Lance.

www.glendaleflying.com

"BTIZ" wrote in message
news02zd.25897$QR1.7575@fed1read04...
sounds like a standard plan for the BFR... just a pain to do it every two
years..

this months AOPA Mag as an article that AOPAIA is now extending insurance
to clubs, because many insurance companies are dropping clubs. Is it a
club? or is it "multiple owners"

BT

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "Peter MacPherson" said:
What's involved in the annual training program?

2-3 hours of ground school with emphasis on gear and prop emergency
procedures.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Unix is great. The Unix culture is magnificent. Life in a Unix without