Old December 25th 04, 06:44 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, (Ben Jackson) said:
In article ,
Paul Tomblin wrote:
Yeah, our insurance is due with Avemco on the 31st, and we only found out
about AOPAIA today. I'm hoping we can switch, because right now Avemco
will allow fewer named pilots on our Lance than we have people who want to
fly the Lance.

It's a shame you can't buy the Insurance Aviation Rulebook to go along
with the FARs and the AIM. It'd be nice to know what the hell to expect.

Hey, if they wrote it down, they couldn't keep changing it every day and
depending on which agent you talk to. That would never do.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/