Old December 29th 04, 03:08 PM
Jim Burns

His is a 12v, only other ones around here are 24v. Avionics guy should be
back today.

Jim

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
ink.net...
Borrow another 430 and see if it is the box or the installation.

Mike
MU-2

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
I wouldn't say that the cableing and antenna connections were positively
verified 'good', just that the 430 worked when the airplane was last

shut
down and hangered and that there are no visable problems with the cables
or
antenna and the connections are snug. This is however the direction he

is
checking next. He flew it over to an avionics shop yesterday,
unfortunately
the owner was gone. He's had it sitting outside running for over an hour
as
well as flown it for over an hour and it still doesn't pick up the
satellites. I'll see if he can set the date and time and try it again.
Thanks,
Jim