Old July 9th 03, 03:44 PM
Dennis O'Connor

There are 39 TFR's this morning at 0700 when I checked them so I could
legally go flying, with one other reported but not displayed (ahaaa, I knew
it was bound to happen - TFR incognito)....
And it is fine that they only cover some fraction of 1% of the airspace,
unless it happens to be your airspace/airport, and your business is
bankrupt, and Admiral Loy giveth not a tinkers damn...

shamelessly cribbed from the web
You may have seen this before. It was written by Martin Niemoller about what
happened in Germany in the 1930s.

"They came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't
a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unions, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't
a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a
Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one to speak up."

Denny

"Sydney Hoeltzli" wrote in message
Captain Wubba wrote:

Come on Pete. As much as we complain, how much is really different
from September 1, 2001? Looking at a graphical TFR map of the US, it
appears that well over 99.9% of US airspace is *not* restricted any