Old July 24th 03, 08:04 AM
Peter Duniho

"jacjohn" wrote in message
Yea, tell me about it. Heh, I should grab some SCUBA gear.... Anybody

wanna
buy a slightly waterlogged Citation? I dunno about his charter flight out

of
Whidbey though. The biggest I've seen at Lupien (which is only 2 mins from
my house) is a Pilatus PC-12, which stops by every now and then.

Oak Harbor/Lupien is over 3000', plenty long for a variety of light jets,
especially given the utter lack of obstructions at either end (which is
definitely not the case for Langley ).

Alternatively, maybe they got permission to fly out of Coupeville.

If not Coupeville or Oak Harbor, I can't imagine he'd fly out of anywhere
other than Paine Field. PAE is great for jets, and not far at all, even
including the ferry ride. It's entirely possible the witnesses who said he
took a charter jet from Whidbey Island didn't know what they were talking
about.

Pete