Old August 5th 03, 02:47 PM
Montblack

Best of luck to you on the back surgery recovery.

I've been off surgery Vicidin for over a month. However for Oshkosh, I took
one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon, the two days I was walking
the flight line. It was precautionary, so I don't know if I needed to or
not, but I think I'm glad I did. The upside is, my feet never bothered me.
:-)

I was in the dorms, so paid little attention to the after 10pm evening
weather, unless a thunder clap knocked me out of bed.

The weather for walking around Oshkosh was pretty good for the 4 days I was
there. Thur (7-31) it rained from 2pm - 3pm...I had just arrived, so I
listened to the scanner in the car until the rain stopped - and they could
start the airshow. Sunday (8-3) was rain and lightning at 3pm - delayed the
start of the air show. Other than that it was perfect county fair weather
Thu - Sun.

--
Montblack

("Morgans" wrote)
I FULLY understand. I underwent back surgery two weeks ago, and could not
go this year. I am now flat on my back recovering... This will all be
worthwhile if I can get a medical and get into the air. I still miss

being
there, and seeing it in pictures just makes me want to know what I missed.

snip
Sounds like I didn't miss much as far as camping weather goes!