Old September 30th 03, 01:39 PM

: The heat in my Warrior is more than sufficient to keep the cockpit
: warm enough for no coat or gloves at -30 degC OAT once I'm flying (I
: have to turn it down quite a bit), but then, in the winter I'm always
: wearing an extra layer of socks and thermal underwear just in case.
: One of my favourite ways to fly in the winter is to open the overhead
: vent a bit *and* pump the heater up to full, but that's probably just
: strange.

My Cherokee probably has the potential of keeping things warm, but
the air leaks elsewhere make it chilly. Seems like while your shoulders,
neck, and arms are freezing from a draft, you simultaneously smell burning
rubber from down by the rudder pedals....

-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux: *
* - learn what you don't know, *
* - teach what you do. *