Old November 6th 03, 04:27 PM
Chris Ehlbeck

Ron,

I can only speak for the cardiac end of testing but the FAA considers recent
to within the last 6 months.

Chris
--
I'm learning to fly! See what's going on.
www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-cehlbeck

"nospam" wrote in message
Ron Natalie wrote:

"nospam" wrote in message

Here's what AOPA has to say about the topic (I post this here because I

believe it is
directly lifted from the FAA guidelines):

a summary of your history of stones, including the date of diagnosis,

method of treatment, current status, and prognosis for
recurrence; and
a report of recent ultrasound,

I read that. My question, which I did not pose clearly was, "what is
'recent'"

Call AOPA's medical team. This is what they are there for (provided you

are a member).

I am a member, and was not aware of this benefit -- I knew about the
searchable info online, but didn't know there was a team I could call.
Thanks for pointing it out, I will give them a call.

Thanks for the other info, as well.