Old November 16th 03, 02:46 AM
John T

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:UdBtb.10159$Dw6.66595@attbi_s02

Well, something worked. Within an hour I had acquired a "pop-up" ad
that now shows up every time I open my website. (I assume you ALL
see this, right?) It appears to be "keying" on the "hotels" meta tag?
(See it -- and hopefully our site -- at www.AlexisParkInn.com )

No, Jay, I think you need to disable your Gator. FWIW, I don't get any
pop-ups when viewing your site.

Gator is a spyware app that will display pop-up ads based on the content
you're viewing. It's insidious stuff and needs to be killed as quickly as
possible, in my not so humble opinion. It's not the only one of its kind,
but it is one of the most prevalent.

Here's a site with links to a few spyware removal tools:
http://www.spyware-removal-tools.com/

--
John T
http://tknowlogy.com/tknoFlyer