Old November 16th 03, 08:23 PM
Peter Duniho

"David Rind" wrote in message
1) What do people like to use for flight planning for something
like this? Laying multiple sectionals on the floor next to each
other seems a bit painful.

When a sectional doesn't include enough real estate, get yourself a World
Aeronautical Chart.

IMHO the question of paper vs. software is different from the question of
"how much can I see on this chart?" They are both valid questions, but
answers to one don't necessarily imply answers to the other. If you like
software planning, use software. If you like paper planning, there are
charts available that are just fine for the longer trips.

I'm not familiar enough with the route to be able to answer your other
questions, sorry.

Pete