Old November 19th 03, 03:29 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Lynn Melrose wrote:

Is taking Dramamine and similar drugs not an option? I haven't read the
labels, but Dramamine has worked well for family members who are prone to
motion sickness.

It's certainly not an option when you exercising the privileges of your
medical certificate.

According to the AOPA medications database, the only motion sickness medicines
that are specifically prohibited are scopolamine and meclizine. You should
check with the AOPA medical hotline or an AME about others.

George Patterson
The actions taken by the New Hampshire Episcopalians (ie. inducting a gay
bishop) are an affront to Christians everywhere. I am just thankful that
the church's founder, Henry VIII, and his wife Catherine of Aragon, and his
wife Anne Boleyn, and his wife Jane Seymour, and his wife Anne of Cleves,
and his wife Katherine Howard, and his wife Catherine Parr are no longer
here to suffer through this assault on traditional Christian marriages.