Old November 29th 03, 10:15 PM
mike regish

Now, would "damned" also have to capitalized in this context?

mike regish
"Jon Kraus" wrote in message ...
Paul,
I think that God is spelled with a capitol "G".

By the way, I did ask how much it was going to cost. They told me $12.50 a gallon. My stupidity was thinking that it would take 5 to 10 gallons max. Even then $12.50 for a 50% mix of glycol and water is pretty damn steep (I thought so anyway). I appreciate your support though....

Jon

Paul Tomblin wrote:

In a previous article, Jon Kraus said:
much better. Got to the airport to find the plane with a coating of ice
that needed to be removed. My FBO at home takes care of this for free. I
wasn't expecting it to be free but when they finished the job and
presented me with a $462.50 bill I about lost it (**** my pants). Hell

It's pretty god damned stupid to ask for a service without asking how much
it costs, and then complain when it costs more than you expected.