Old March 28th 04, 10:42 PM

Dillon Pyron wrote:

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm

Ask about L1's also. There are no limits on the numbers, and many
companies are bringing in totally unqualified people, having their
employees train them then letting the employees go and either using
the L1's or shipping them and the jobs "home".

No, I'm not bitter.
--
dillon

Life is always short, but only you can make it sweet

Its kind of like an Indian guy walks into your office with a pink slip
while you are writing code and says "Here, the boss told me to give
this to you....He layed you off...Now before you leave, show me how to
work this thing."

I don't hate Indians, just the corporations and laws that make it
almost mandatory that they are brought here.

Dennis H.