Old December 4th 03, 03:43 AM
mike regish

And that compares to the war in Iraq how?

mike regish

"Big John" wrote in message
David

You didn't directly address my "lie, steal and cheat".

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````
`````
Stood up on TV and admitted to the world that he "lied".

Stole furniture from White House when he left and had to return it
(WSJ and other sources)

Cheated on Hillery (admitted on TV)

Comments.

I thought I was being nice by not bringing up the under the table pay
off to pardon the guy who stole millions from poor old folks and
skipped to Switzerland.

Etc.

Etc.

Etc

Goes on and on and on.

Best President we ever had (.

Makes Nixon look like 'poster boy' of Presidents.

Big John

On 02 Dec 2003 01:38:48 -0600, David Dyer-Bennet
wrote:

Big John writes:

David

Got in this thread and hard to back out.

Happens that way sometimes.

On 30 Nov 2003 12:45:04 -0600, David Dyer-Bennet
wrote:

----clip----

Clinton avoided the draft honestly,

----clip----

He redefined the word "is" for us so let me redefine "honestly".

No, he insisted that the person questioning him define what he meant
by his question, and then answered the precise question asked. Which
is what anybody with two brain-cells to rub together would do in that
situation -- say as little as you can possibly get away with.

Lie, steal and cheat.

How many million dollars wasted harassing the Clintons about various
real estate and options transactions, without finding *one single
thing* to even charge them with? (And never mind the chances of
*convicting*; they didn't even find enough to file charges.)

All over less money that Haliburton pocketed from *one* bridge repair
job in Iraq, where they were awarded the contract on a 50 million
dollar bid -- in preference to a 5 million dollar bid from the local
company who had repaired that exact bridge the last time we blew it
up.