Old December 4th 03, 10:37 PM
Big John

David

David. Once more. I just don't suffer fools and sleep soundly.

You Texas 'Two Step' around the original post and now instead of
acknowledging the short combings of the last Democratic
administration, you blow hot air and try to overwhelm all with Crap.

Take your last shot. You've got GW for five more years so drop your
pants, bend over and joy it.

Big John

gone----------------------------------------
*
*
*
plonk

On 03 Dec 2003 22:59:11 -0600, David Dyer-Bennet
wrote:

Big John writes:

David

You didn't directly address my "lie, steal and cheat".
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````````````````````
Stood up on TV and admitted to the world that he "lied".

More than any other president has done. He seems to actually value
integrity.

Stole furniture from White House when he left and had to return it
(WSJ and other sources)

Widely debunked.

Cheated on Hillery (admitted on TV)

Big deal. I take for granted that anybody at that level has "cheated"
on their spouse; power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. The cases we
actually *hear* about are a tiny portion of the cases that occur, and
are randomly selected.

Besides, we have no idea what his actual deal with his wife was; so
far as I'm concerned she's the only one with standing to complain of
his behavior.

Comments.

There are a few.

I notice you've had nothing to say about the fraud Halliburton and
Dick Cheney have been profiting from, and the long string of lies out
of the White House to get us into this war, and the deliberate
"outing" of an undercover CIA operative to punish her husband for
writing a report critical of the administration's position (the
"yellowcake" scandal). Or his brother's illegally purging black
voters from the rolls in Florida to get Bush elected in the first
place. Frankly the crimes of this administration take us back to
19th-century levels, or perhaps to third-world hellhole levels.