Old January 23rd 04, 08:37 PM
Jay Honeck

Seriously, instead of doing a big background check and looking up all your
papers, sounds like the agent did the smart thing -- he just asked you. He
was able to learn a lot more about you and the issues involved that way.
They would have noticed if you had tried to flee.

Right. Had he been a real terrorist, Michael would have evaporated into thin
air when the doofus FBI agent left his card on his door.

Criminy -- this "special agent" acted less covertly than I did when I was
looking for dead-beat dads in the inner city. I sure hope his actions
aren't representative of our national security efforts.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA