Old February 14th 04, 05:00 AM
Mike O'Malley

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:necXb.173877$U%5.812181@attbi_s03...
Agency Grants AOPA Demand For Investigation

Good job, AOPA.

It won't change anything, but maybe it will highlight what a crook Daley
is...

Good luck. The people of Chicago never cease to amaze me in their tolerance for
corruption. I think it may be the "Yeah, he's a crook, but he's MY crook"
mentality. That and he has every union in Cook county in his back pocket.
Along with all the dead voters. And don't forget all his politicaly connected
friends.

Which is why I still have only set foot in Chicago ONCE since this whole fiasco
(really didn't have a choice in the matter. Would have prefered not too)