Old March 3rd 04, 11:00 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

The size is now up to 30 NM, just in case a Cessna 172 at 100 knots cursing
speed tries to chase down AirForce 1
annoyed smirk ... sheesh......

I think it made more sense to leave the president's location undisclosed.

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
newsmt1c.12935$id3.9991@fed1read01...
"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 15:17:22 -0600, Jim Herring
wrote in Message-Id: :

Bush didn't create the TFR's.

He causes them.

Were there no TFR's for the movement of Air Force One prior to 9/11?

Or is it the size of them since 9/11 that upsets people?

(Serious questions from a newbie Student Pilot...not a troll.)

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ