Old March 14th 04, 11:40 AM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:06:18 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Terrorism must be stopped, whatever the cost.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OK. First you surrender your pilot certificate, next your plane will be
confiscated. Eehh. It's for security, for the homeland. Then we will make
plans for the Hotel. What about a camp?

I was referring to financial costs, not personal freedoms.

oh. so you was unclear.
then: 40% tax on avgas and 50% tax on lodging. The money will be spent on
security measures. You then must wear a special GPS device (you have to buy
it) so that you can be tracked down. You must also have an ID card with
biometrical data stored. Any problems with that? Sure not. It is for
security and for the homeland.

I suspect such an attack on Berlin would so shock the German people that
they would realize their misjudgment regarding the war on terrorism.

*hehe* I see, you don't read much on foreign politics.
German politicans try to impose many "security measures" in the name of war
against terrorism. Glad we have some people here trying to fight against
most of the stupid actions they take.

#m

--
A far-reaching proposal from the FBI (...) would require all broadband
Internet providers, including cable modem and DSL companies, to rewire