Old March 20th 04, 03:14 PM

C J Campbell wrote:

C J,

If you can't get away to Idaho, at least do Colorado with me!

Leadville, 9927 MSL, pattern 11,000 MSL, Telluride, Glenwood Springs
and Aspen await the soft, gentle touchdown of your wheels! :-)

wrote in message
There are a few openings available in the Idaho back country
mountain flying courses this summer.

I have wanted to attend this course for a long time. I've really
got to find time to get away and do this.

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/