Old April 6th 04, 04:18 PM
Alex

"S Green" wrote
"All we can do is take out a few of the biggest offenders."

You mean we take out those where we can steal their oil or other assets and
leave the worst offenders who would crush us if we tried it in their
country.

One rule for Iraq, another for China. Iraq with no WMD, China full of them
and both with human rights abuses.

The fact is China would whip the ass of the US if it tried to do anything.
You guys are so one eyed

Well, I don't blame the US for not going into China. But I still
haven't seen a credible justification for invading Iraq. Hussein was
not a threat to the US (inspectors were not finding WMD and the Scuds
couldn't reach the US), when he gased his people the US did not send
troops, even oil doesn't seem to be the cause (apparently the cost of
war is greater than oil revenues even if the production was up to
100%, which it is not)... The rush to invade in spite of UN wanting to
wait makes me wonder. What would have happened to the reconstrucion
contracts if the UN invaded Irak instead of the US? I'm asking out of
ignorance, I'm not trying to prove this was the real cause. It's just
a question, ok?