Old May 29th 04, 07:29 AM
guynoir

He built it himself. It was his second project, after a Pitts Special.

I think he's too busy to get around much, I doubt if he's on the
Internet, or even owns a computer.

His fourth airplane project is featured in "Sport Aviation", March 2003,
Page 52. Or you can see it he

http://www.rolls-royce.com/media/showPR.jsp?PR_ID=40001

Jerry Springer wrote:

This has been known about the early RV-4s for years, if your friend does
not
know about it then he probably does not get around much. Did he build
the airplane? There has been a redesigned part out for many years and
most people with the old one have replaced it if they are flying out of
rough grass strips. This does not effect later RV-4s or any of the RV-6s.
YOu said it still looks flimsy, along with the bent angle as you
described it also is heavier metal.

Jerry

--
John Kimmel

I think it will be quiet around here now. So long.