Old June 3rd 04, 11:25 PM
Robert M. Gary

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message ...
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
om...
1) where the best places to land (near Vancouver)

For GA, Boundary Bay airport is probably your best bet.

2) What types of activities can you do near there?

Vancouver is a real city. You can do pretty much whatever you'd do in any
other major city. I prefer the outdoor activities, and for in-town outdoor
stuff, Stanley Park is a really nice place to go.
http://www.seestanleypark.com/

I'm looking for something relaxing and quiet but with some light
activities for a young family (my kids are 8 and 9). Perhaps the
Nanaimo area? Would I be better off just going to Victoria Island? Do
they have good GA service? Is the Victoria Island area nice to drive
around?

-Robert