Old June 4th 04, 11:33 PM
kontiki

I think I mentioned before that I don't feel ready.

That's good... it will (should) make you a more careful pilot.
I am worried about the pilot that that has not worries. (Alfred
E. Newman comes to mind... "what, me worry?")

Its healthy to question yourself... "am I prepared for this flight?"
"Do I feel confident with the weather situation en-route?"
You WILL feel more comfortable with more hours. Actually, for
me it wasn't until I got my Commercial rating on top of an
instrument rating that I spent more time enjoying the flight than
sweating the details.

Stick to the checklists, and scan the instruments (engine instruments too!)
Don't ever get too confident.