Old June 14th 04, 12:20 PM
I'd rather be flying

Are the Canadian's still playing their jamming games?

Maybe, but what has this got to do with a guy located in the US? My GPS
works perfectly here in Toronto, Canada.

Richard

"EDR" wrote in message
In article , Cub Driver
wrote:

I am going quietly mad. I fired up my Garmin III Plus this afternoon
and plugged in the airport, and behold! The airport is to my south,
and the compass needle pointed north. Then I realized that if I turned
360 degrees, the display never changed: the needle always pointed to
the bottom of the compass rose, and north was always at the top.
Am I in simulator mode? What's going on here?