Old June 21st 04, 02:57 PM
Dave

What references were you using? I'm not trying to be funny but you seem to
be rather a long way apart - it may be a camera issue. Typical refs for a
Bulldog are flap/aileron junction (or wingtip) on spinner, looking straight
down elevator hinge (or tailplane tip on strobe) and equal upper/lower wing
surfaces.

Dave S

"Paul Sengupta" wrote in message
Hi,

For those that know me (and for those who don't if you're interested!)
here are some photos that my friend Ed took from the passenger seat
of the lead aircraft of my plane during the formation flying course I did
weekend before last. The third along on the top line shows the distance
I was away from the other plane for most of the time.

Some photos of joining, breaking, and when the no.1 aircraft became
no.2 for some line astern practise.

http://www.eddaniel.com/xx638/

Paul