Old June 21st 04, 08:55 PM
Peter Gottlieb

"Bill Denton" wrote in message
Let me correct an obvious misperception you seem to have: people get

killed
in prison, also!

Life without parole is not an absolute deterrent; the death penalty is...

Why do you believe that I think people don't get killed in prison?

It's not that I'm against the death penalty, it's just that I am frustrated
that it doesn't seem to work all that well as a deterrent.

I say, step out of line whatsoever, and get the death penalty. Everything.
Speeding, flying over gross, unsubstianted tax deductions, EVERYTHING. And
no friggin appeals either. Screw these prisons wasting my tax dollars.
Can't or won't live with our laws? Death. Don't like the religion of the
president, elected by THE PEOPLE? Death. This should also help with this
terrible traffic situation we have around here.