Old August 22nd 04, 06:40 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:57:28 -0400, John Gaquin wrote:

and my family was treated like criminals when we were
anywhere near him.

Bit of a stretch, don't you think?

I can offer a first hand story of 2 scientists [1] (foreigners) near N.Y.
searching for the limo service to JFK after they attended a memorial
service and where held by about 10 officers of all sort (state police, FBI,
campus (?) police) for about 3 hours. The only thing they did was driving
slowly around the same block twice. All of them had absolutely NO clue, no
brain and almost no education (else they would have found out within 5
minutes what was going on and would have offered their help).

[1] I heard it from one of the two yesterday; and I know him all my life;
there is absolutely NO cause to believe that only one word is put to the
story to make it up.

#m, rather dissapointed

--
The more one is absorbed in fighting Evil,
the less one is tempted to place the Good