Old August 25th 04, 12:03 AM
Just go look it up!

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:52:35 GMT, kontiki
wrote:

As others have stated, unless you have most of the 50 hours of X-country
time nailed down I think it would be next to impossible to complete an
instrument rating in a week. I did most of my 50 hour X-country requirement
over several months flying "under the hood" also so as to combine the
hood time and X-country time simultaneously. During most of these flights
we actually filed IFR and so also had the experience of interacting with
ATC which is a big part of the equation.

I thought most of the places that do the 10 day IFR courses are part
141 and thus are exempt from the x-c requirement?