Old July 1st 04, 11:51 AM
Scott

2 solutions to the dirty dishes:

1. Paper plates and plastic hardware (Knife, fork, spoon, spork, whatever)

2. Fill one of those 5 gallon collapsable water containers (sold at Wal
Mart or camping stores) at the drinking fountains in the campground
(they have a valve down below that can be opened to fill the container)
and bring it back to your campsite, heat the water on a coleman stove,
open fire or even one of those solar water heaters (black bag filled
with water and hung in the sun normally used for showering).

Scott
29 year OSH veteran

wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 00:36:06 GMT, "Cy Galley"
wrote:

You should not have any problem getting a camp site in the camp ground. We
have never run out of sites in the campground. It might be a long walk to
the shower houses. There are a couple of camp stores. There are portapotties
everywhere as we grab all there are in a 6 state area.

One thing I never figured out was where do you clean off your dirty
dishes and pans if you are camping? RV's have their own kitchen but
those who are camping don't. You can't, or shouldn't be washing food
off your dishes at the communal water trough's so where do you go?

Corky Scott