Old November 28th 04, 06:44 AM
bryan chaisone

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message ...
bryan chaisone wrote:

This reminds me of when I was working as a tin roofer. The other
tinman told me about a husband on a roof fixing leak on the back side
of the house. He tied his safety rope over the ridge to the family's
station wagon on the driveway. Well, you guessed it. The wife had to
run to the store and dragged him across the roof and down the
driveway. Probably an urban legend.

Maybe, but when I tied off my safety rope to the rear bumper of my truck on a roof
job some years back, I made damn sure that all the keys were in my pocket!

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.

Better safe than sorry!

Bryan