Old August 14th 04, 03:36 AM
Mike Noel

Someone metioned 'Rental' in one of the replies. Since I started flying
regularly I have decided I do not want to make a habit of taking my entire
family along on flights every weekend. It's suprising how many of my pilot
friends have a story about an engine failure followed by a forced landing.

On the rare occassions when I need to carry my entire family, I can rent a
Cherokee Six. The rest of the time it just me and a friend or two
travelling by Archer.

Regards,
Mike

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/amountainaero/fspic1.html
"Kyler Laird" wrote in message
"Jim Burns" writes:

If you plan on flying Part 91, there is no requirement for each passenger

have their own seatbelt.

Hmmm...I recently got a card for an STC to stick three people in
the back of my Aztec. I'm just Part 91 so I wonder what good the
STC would do?

--kyler