Old December 18th 04, 07:32 AM
Roger

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:55:47 -0500, "Icebound"
wrote:

I have been around here for a few years, and today I would like to extend my
special thanks to the participants of these newsgroups. In spite of the
sometimes bizarre politics and occasional outright hostility, there was
still plenty here to help inspire me....

... so this year I started flight training...

....and today for the first time, the Instructor saw fit to remove himself
from the right hand seat, and allow me one take-off, which I managed to

That is called self preservation:-=))

Congratulations and may your flying avocation be long and enjoyable.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com