Old January 3rd 05, 03:07 PM
Ramapriya

Default Teaching emergency procedures

Since every aircraft has a different way to approach an emergency,
which I think is the basic reason for having type-ratings individual to
various models, how are emergency procedures taught during flight
training? Are they for just the aircraft on which the training is
imparted or are there sessions covering a whole range of popular
aircraft?

Not sure whether I've worded properly what I intend to ask. It's the
stuff other than stall/spin recoveries than that I'd like to know - for
example, engine fire, pressurizing failure, electrical fires, some
meters behaving funnily, stuck landing gear, etc.
Cheers,

Ramapriya