Old January 13th 05, 05:19 PM
zatatime

On 13 Jan 2005 08:23:19 -0800, wrote:

I'll still maintain, most modern pilots don't know how to fly at the
lowest range of their aircraft envelope and that is a major contributor
to accidents.

Not to get into the middle of a potential squabble, but I learned from
an "old salt" and 90% of the BFRs I do focus on slow flight, pilotage,
and power off approaches. For a while I was always amazed at how much
time it took to get people relaxed at the controls while doing each.
Now I just accept the fact that most people have issues with this and
plan accordingly.

Not sure what happened as I came around when trikes were the norm, but
something did.