Old August 27th 04, 02:45 AM
Jerry Springer

Corky Scott wrote:

As a young man Bush - drank and partied while flying stateside for the
National Guard thus avoiding serving in combat. Whether it was his
intent or not, he did not go.

Those were the processes by which these two men learned to lead.
Which process do you think might have the best chance to shape a
decisive leader?

Corky Scott

Corky, Corky, Corky
Are you saying that those that served in the NG should be less proud
of their service in the guard because they did not serve in Vietnam?
I did serve in vietnam and I do not think any less of those that stayed state
side in the NG.

Bush does admit he had a drinking problem and overcame it, I believe that is a
plus for him.

I well not ever forgive Kerry and his cronies for saying I committed atrocities
in Vietnam. I say I because I do take it personally.

Also why is Kerry trying to suppress his own book called "The New Soldier,"
that has a picture of a bunch of hippy types rising the American flag upside down?

Jerry