Old March 3rd 04, 01:50 AM
DumDum

El Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:56:50 -0000, Christopher Thomas =

escribi=F3:

Blue Thunder and AirWolf Were both based on a real aircraft if my memo=

ry
serves built by Lockheed in the 60's or 70's it was a 2 seater short =

winged
battle chopper.
The AH-56 Cheyenne it was a compound helicopter designed for the U.S. =

Army
55ft long 27ft across the wings with a 50ft diameter main rotor and to=

=

cap
it of it had 2 tail rotors.
One conventional anti-torque rotor and one pusher propeller.
The engine was a 3,435 shp General Electric T64-GE-16turboshaft.
if it had been perfected it would have been able to take on planes i.e=

.. =

it's
top speed was supposed to have been 253 miles per hour.
"Micbloo" wrote in message
The TV series sucked so bad, no wonder you cant find it.

Dana Carvey, Bubba Smith and Dick Butkus!!! LOL!!! Who played the =

Roy
Scheider part? Was it James Farentino?

also the sikorsky S-67 or S-69 (really I didn't recall the number

-- =

regards