Old April 26th 04, 09:36 PM
Davdirect

I agree. The place I train is going to have to buy replacements. I talked
with the owner and while not happy, his attitude was hey you don't want the
ROTOR BLADES falling apart. The last post was right, its not like the AD is
for seat cushions. Robinson is NOT a publicly traded company, and though they
do produce black helicopters, I'm not buying all the 'conspiracy' theories that
this thread seems hell bent on. If nothing else it makes Robinson look bad.
Why would you want your product to have ANY ADs or service bulletins issued?
Makes them look less safe/reliable. While I think the AD may be a bit of an
overkill, as someone learning to fly these things and hoping to one day operate
a business with them, I think I'd rather bite the bullet and err on the side of
caution than have even a 1% chance of some kind of in flight separation.
My 2 cents.
Dave